Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey everybody, iArtist here!

Otherwise know as Patrick Akers. I am the artist for RSVP Magazine here in Memphis, Tennessee. The powers that be here at RSVP have asked me to take over the duties of our Online Calendar. After looking at our current calendar I thought it might be good to try a new approach to informing our loyal readers sooooo, here it is! The brand spanking new, RSVP's What' Going On blog. Straight from my e-mail to your web browser, all the upcoming events that we here at RSVP Magazine receive for Memphis/Shelby County Tennessee area.

So. If there are any events, functions or fundraisers that you would like for me to include on our blog just shoot me an e-mail at production@rsvpmagazine.com and let me know about it.

Come back often for updates, and any feedback at all will be much appreciated!

Party on Memphis!
iArtist

No comments: